THE INNOVATIVE REAL ESTATE PODCAST
TAP THE ICONS BELOW TO LISTEN ON SPOTIFY & APPLE PODCASTS
31. Part 2: Responding to Haters... Unfiltered Answers To Our Most Common Objections
In this fun Episode we give our unfiltered responses to some of the most memorable comments across our social media platforms.
30. Stay In Your Lane: When to Hire Your Architect, Engineers & Specialty Consultants
We understand that taking on a development can be overwhelming, for both first time and seasoned developers, however projects are as complex as you make them.
29. How We Operate As A Remote Architecture And Design Firm
When the world went online due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were prepared. Our company had been running remotely for years and even now majority or our work is done without ever stepping foot in our physical office.
27. Webinar: How To Shave Months Off Your Construction Timeline With Cargo Architecture
We recently held our first ever live webinar where we share exclusive information about how you can save time and money building with shipping containers.
24. Cutting Through the Noise: How to Find the Right Information on Innovative Architecture In a Digital World
There's a lot of talking going around on social media about innovative architecture, some of it is true...some not.
So how do you decipher what is fact and what is fiction?
23. Top 3 Questions You Didn't Know You Should Ask
Asking questions is the most important thing a client can do to make sure their project becomes a reality. We frequently answer the most common questions, but through our years of experience we have also found the questions that we wish clients would be asking.
21. 3 Common Project Hold-ups And How To Avoid Them
The building industry hasn't changed for years so anytime you are challenging convention you can expect often expect holdups, however they can be avoided if you know what to prepare for.
20. Being a Good Steward with Project Manager, Jill Ramirez
Here at Three Squared we don't work like everyone else, because we simply aren't like everyone else. That's why we want to introduce you to our special guest & masterful Project Manager, Jill Ramirez, to discuss the much needed diversity in the design world.
19. Fighting the Good Fight: Alternative Solutions to the Housing Crisis
Let's face it we are currently experiencing a major housing crisis in the United States. The cost of homes and construction materials have increased making traditional building seem near impossible.
18. 5 Questions to Stop Asking Your Architect (With Love)
When wanting to build there is understandably a lot of questions you'll want to know. However buildings are complex structures... especially when using alternative methods of construction. That's why in this episode Breck breaks down 5 commonly asked questions, so you can be better prepared to begin your project.
17. Everything You Need To Know About Financing Your Project
Financing and funding innovative projects can be challenging if you've never done it before (read: you don't know what you don't know).
16. FAQ: How We Collaborate With Other Architects
As much as we love taking the lead on bringing our clients' vision to life, we also love collaborating with others in the industry to create successful projects.
15. "Keep Up Or Get Left Behind" & Why The Building Industry Needs To Change
The phrase "keep up or get left behind" has never been more relevant than now in the construction world. The collapse of the supply chain has severely impacted the international housing crisis, and as we discuss in this episode, the way the world builds needs to evolve with the changing times.
14. Modular Misconceptions & Three Squared's "Best of Both Worlds" Effect
There is a lot of talk about modular vs. site-built construction and the pros and cons of each, but what if we told you that you could reap the benefits of both when building?
13. Why You Need An Architect (...Especially If You Think You Don't)
Having an architect for your project is more than just having someone create your building. In this episode we discuses the vital role that an architect plays not just as your designer... but also as an advocate for your project.
12. 3 Surprising Lessons We Learned In 2021
The past year was a busy and strange time for countless reasons, but we learned a lot of lessons that helped us continue to be the leaders in innovative architecture.