THE INNOVATIVE REAL ESTATE PODCAST
TAP THE ICONS BELOW TO LISTEN ON SPOTIFY & APPLE PODCASTS
36. Approaching the Housing Crisis From a Socio-political Angle With David Palmer
David Palmer, MPA, is a Detroit-based Associate Broker and Relator who runs David Palmer LLC - a think-visualize-do tank that serves nonprofits, small businesses and real estate clients across the Detroit area.
35. Our Newest Design Innovation: Launching houm by Three Squared, Inc
This is a very special episode becuase we finally get to reveal the massive partnership we've been working on behind the scenes for a while!
34. Client Case Study: LG Land & Capital
Cal Lewellyn and Dylan Gilezan are the two developers behind LG Land & Capital...and they just happen to be our clients.
In this special case study episode, Leslie, Breck, and Claire sit down with Cal and Dylan to talk about their current project in Louisville, KY, and how the ageism in the industry has impacted them as young developers.
33. Container Home FAQ: When Is The BEST TIME To Start Design Work & Why?
We get so many questions about project timelines.
When is the best time to start design?
Can I build in the winter?
How much time should I allow for project holdups?
32. Alternative Construction For Veteran's Housing With Deshawn Wilson
We are firm believers that veterans deserve a place to call home.
That's why on this very special episode we sit down with veteran and TSI team member Deshawn Wilson to talk about how alternative construction is providing solutions to the veteran housing crisis in the United States.
31. Part 2: Responding to Haters... Unfiltered Answers To Our Most Common Objections
In this fun Episode we give our unfiltered responses to some of the most memorable comments across our social media platforms.
30. Stay In Your Lane: When to Hire Your Architect, Engineers & Specialty Consultants
We understand that taking on a development can be overwhelming, for both first time and seasoned developers, however projects are as complex as you make them.
29. How We Operate As A Remote Architecture And Design Firm
When the world went online due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were prepared. Our company had been running remotely for years and even now majority or our work is done without ever stepping foot in our physical office.
27. Webinar: How To Shave Months Off Your Construction Timeline With Cargo Architecture
We recently held our first ever live webinar where we share exclusive information about how you can save time and money building with shipping containers.
24. Cutting Through the Noise: How to Find the Right Information on Innovative Architecture In a Digital World
There's a lot of talking going around on social media about innovative architecture, some of it is true...some not.
So how do you decipher what is fact and what is fiction?
23. Top 3 Questions You Didn't Know You Should Ask
Asking questions is the most important thing a client can do to make sure their project becomes a reality. We frequently answer the most common questions, but through our years of experience we have also found the questions that we wish clients would be asking.
21. 3 Common Project Hold-ups And How To Avoid Them
The building industry hasn't changed for years so anytime you are challenging convention you can expect often expect holdups, however they can be avoided if you know what to prepare for.
20. Being a Good Steward with Project Manager, Jill Ramirez
Here at Three Squared we don't work like everyone else, because we simply aren't like everyone else. That's why we want to introduce you to our special guest & masterful Project Manager, Jill Ramirez, to discuss the much needed diversity in the design world.
19. Fighting the Good Fight: Alternative Solutions to the Housing Crisis
Let's face it we are currently experiencing a major housing crisis in the United States. The cost of homes and construction materials have increased making traditional building seem near impossible.
18. 5 Questions to Stop Asking Your Architect (With Love)
When wanting to build there is understandably a lot of questions you'll want to know. However buildings are complex structures... especially when using alternative methods of construction. That's why in this episode Breck breaks down 5 commonly asked questions, so you can be better prepared to begin your project.
17. Everything You Need To Know About Financing Your Project
Financing and funding innovative projects can be challenging if you've never done it before (read: you don't know what you don't know).