THE INNOVATIVE REAL ESTATE PODCAST
TAP THE ICONS BELOW TO LISTEN ON SPOTIFY & APPLE PODCASTS
21. Project Holdups and How to Avoid Them
The building industry hasn't changed for years so anytime you are challenging convention you can expect often expect holdups, however they can be avoided if you know what to prepare for.
20. Being a Good Steward with Project Manager, Jill Ramirez
Here at Three Squared we don't work like everyone else, because we simply aren't like everyone else. That's why we want to introduce you to our special guest & masterful Project Manager, Jill Ramirez, to discuss the much needed diversity in the design world.
19. Fighting the Good Fight: Alternative Solutions to the Housing Crisis
Let's face it we are currently experiencing a major housing crisis in the United States. The cost of homes and construction materials have increased making traditional building seem near impossible.
18. 5 Questions to Stop Asking Your Architect (With Love)
When wanting to build there is understandably a lot of questions you'll want to know. However buildings are complex structures... especially when using alternative methods of construction. That's why in this episode Breck breaks down 5 commonly asked questions, so you can be better prepared to begin your project.
17. Everything You Need To Know About Financing Your Project
Financing and funding innovative projects can be challenging if you've never done it before (read: you don't know what you don't know).
16. FAQ: How We Collaborate With Other Architects
As much as we love taking the lead on bringing our clients' vision to life, we also love collaborating with others in the industry to create successful projects.
15. "Keep Up Or Get Left Behind" & Why The Building Industry Needs To Change
The phrase "keep up or get left behind" has never been more relevant than now in the construction world. The collapse of the supply chain has severely impacted the international housing crisis, and as we discuss in this episode, the way the world builds needs to evolve with the changing times.
14. Modular Misconceptions & Three Squared's "Best of Both Worlds" Effect
There is a lot of talk about modular vs. site-built construction and the pros and cons of each, but what if we told you that you could reap the benefits of both when building?
13. Why You Need An Architect (...Especially If You Think You Don't)
Having an architect for your project is more than just having someone create your building. In this episode we discuses the vital role that an architect plays not just as your designer... but also as an advocate for your project.
12. 3 Surprising Lessons We Learned In 2021
The past year was a busy and strange time for countless reasons, but we learned a lot of lessons that helped us continue to be the leaders in innovative architecture.
09. The Truth About Three Squared: What It Really Took To Become The Experts In Innovative Design
It's no secret that when it comes to custom shipping container homes & innovative commercial design, Three Squared has become the leaders in the field. But it didn't happen overnight...
08. What's Up With The Supply Chain... And Has It Affected Cargo Architecture?
There are a lot of questions about whats going on with the supply chain, in this episode Leslie, Breck, & Claire break down how this affects cargo architecture.
07. FAQ Session: Your Quick Start Guide to Container Home Foundations, Insulation & Roofing
In this episode series, we cover as many FAQs as we possibly can in 30 minutes. These are some of the TOP questions we get over & again as experts in the container home industry.
06. Case Study: How Grove Studios Is Turning Shipping Containers Into Movable Creative Pods
How do you use shipping containers to create movable studio units? Dive into this very first episode in our Case Study series to find out.
05. Behind the Scenes: How & Why We Structure Our Process for 100% Project Approval
Want a tour of Three Squared's process? We’ll open the door and show you inside in today’s episode of Innovative Real Estate.
03. Innovative Solutions for Affordable Housing with Scott Shall
Leslie, Breck & Claire talk with Scott Shall the Founding Director of the International Design Clinic and Founding Member of Houm.
02. Cargo Architecture 101: What You NEED to Know About Building with Shipping Containers
We share our real world experience of designing & building with containers... the pro's & con's as well as how to avoid hiccups along the way.